Dr. Oscar Orozco
Oscar Orozco, MD, is a general surgeon specialized in bariatric and metabolic surgeries practicing in Tijuana, Mexico. Dr. Orozco was trained by Alejandro Lopez, MD an expert in training bariatric surgeons. Dr. Orozco received his medical degree from the University of Guadalajara, Center of Health Sciences in the city of Guadalajara Jalisco. Dr. Oscar Orozco is performing all major surgeries with a special emphasis on complex revision surgeries. He is profecient in gastric bypass, gastric sleeve, gastric banding, gastric plication, duodenal swtich, gastric balloon and revision surgeries.
- Elementary School: 1989-1995 School Fray Miguel de Bolonia La Salle in the town of San Juan de Los Lagos Jalisco Mexico
- Secondary Education: 1995-1998 School Fray Miguel de Bolonia La Salle in the town of San Juan de los Lagos Jalisco Mexico
- School Education: 1998-2001 Regional Preparatory San Juan University of Guadalajara in the city of San Juan de los Lagos Jalisco
- Higher Education: 2002-2007 obtaining the title of MD at University Guadalajara, Center of Health Sciences in the city of Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico
- Medicine Internship: at the Regional General Hospital # 46 of the Mexican Social Security Institute in the city of Guadalajara Jalisco
- Postgraduate: 2008-2012 Getting Title General Surgeon in the Mexican Social Security Institute with support of the University of Guadalajara. Made in the Western National Medical Center. Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico.
- 1st National Course Assistance theoretical and practical application of VAC
- therapy Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico from 23 to 25 Sep. 2009
- Participation in: "Current Concepts in prosthetic repair of abdominal hernias" during the XXIV Congress of Surgery on October 26, 2010 in Guadalajara Jalisco
- Participation as a student in the XII and Coordinator theoretical and practical course of endoscopic surgery in November 2010 - February 2011 at the
- Western National Medical Center IMSS with the Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery
- Participation in the II Course, International Workshop "Management of VAC
- negative pressure" held from 4-6 May 2011
- Training in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery in the city of Tijuana. Hospital
- Angeles. - June-July 2011, with the approval of the Mexican Association of
- Endoscopic Surgery
- Free Work Presentation "Utility models of biological material for laparoscopic surgery training" at the XX International Congress of Endoscopic Surgery held from 6 to 9 May 2011 in Los Cabos, Baja California Sur
- Training in Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery 2012 with Dr. Lopez Corvala, world renowned surgeon.
- Development of Protocol for thesis research entitled "Quality of life in patients after gastric sleeve in IMSS HECMNO"